Questions To Ask Yourself Before Dating A Woman
For some people, dating a woman is easy. They only have to smile or look in the direction of the person they are thinking of asking out to create interest. Then it’s just a matter of suggesting a date – those types of people are very rarely turned down. If you are one of these people then I suggest you are the envy of all your friends who find that asking someone out is an excruciatingly embarrassing ordeal.
If however, you are not the confident ‘babe magnet’ that you dream of being, you will need to practice the art of getting a date. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Would you go out with me? If you would not date the kind of person that you think you are, maybe it’s time to take a good look at yourself. If you can’t love yourself, you are never going to exude the confidence that you need to date the person of your choice. Try making yourself look good every time you get the chance, this will improve your confidence. If you don’t like what you see in the mirror, why would you think that someone else would?
- Step outside your comfort zone. Your life is how you have made it and you are comfortable with it, but the chances of you meeting your soul mate within your current circle are very slim. It is not very likely that your soul mate will knock on your door. So, do something different, go someplace different, try something that you have never done before. You will meet new people and who knows, the perfect date maybe they’re just waiting for you to come along. If you are on your 3rd or 4th date then you can also expect a little intimate moment with your partner and at that point, you will surely need the Best Male Enhancement pills to ensure that you leave a good impression.
- Are you relaxed and confident? Always try to appear relaxed when meeting new people. If you are tense and apprehensive it will show in the way that you talk. You generally find that people who feel uncomfortable appear to be slightly defensive in their conversation, which is not always conducive to a good first meeting.
- Are you a Doormat? If you are a ‘yes’ man, then chances are that your personality will not be the kind that attracts women. Most women like a man that can look after her, a man who is confident in his own skin and will be able to have fun. Not many women will consciously go for a man who gives the appearance of being a mummy’s boy.
- Do you look good? You should always make sure that you look good. If you look good, the chances are that you will feel good which always makes you feel more confident about yourself. Confidence is a very attractive attribute to nurture.
If you make an effort to change the way you view getting a date, it will become easier and, before you know it, you will be that guy who only has to chat to a woman for a minute or two before she agrees to go out with you. You will become the envy of all your friends. So stick with it and get out there, don’t just wait for it to happen – you have to take the initiative and go for it!